10.1.13

inspo

when I was a baby I had a coat just like this...
all images from your-eviltwin.tumblr.com


well 2013 didn't start off with anything except more work, that's right, school is back...

I hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Years, have you made any resolutions? Mine are to enjoy life my own way and get fit (again - running for the bus is taking too much energy these days!) 

I need to inspire myself to blog more so here is a fresh inspiration blog mainly of style and photographic worth rather than a shopping lust list - however if anyone knows where to get the last coat email me asap :)

good luck for 2013 guys and see you when I see you! 


p.s. if you haven't already noticed, my discount code for Motel Rocks came and is leatherclouds  
 happy shopping!

14 comments:

  1. I love posts like this!
    Is the your-eviltwin tumblr yours? If so, just followed you under 'floraldanielle' :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the chunky heels & that jacket in the last pic! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and blog. Lets follow each other? Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post, super cute!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rihanna's crop tops. Her body is amazing !

    bisous,
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest update about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bright in color, excellent in design and great in workmanship, really the sheepskin jackets I want. Not only fashionable, but also in high quality and have nice details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cool items and inspirations! <3
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the style especially the huge grey sweater. Great post ;)

    Imene KM www.imenekm.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Rihanna's leather jackets. Her body look so amazing !

    ReplyDelete