21.6.12

aztec rain




 Jeans & Top - Topshop
Shoes- Converse
Hat- My friends *he doesn't know :L*
Bag- Rokit 

Just had a day of running errands and got my test patch for my hair dye appointment *yayy* I'm bored of living with my really bad roots from last year that fortunately sort of looks like the current ombre trend. After having a year of not dyeing it and trying to replenish it I am finally allowed to dye it again, and this time I'm going to the hairdressers. Thought I'd share this little outfit with you as even though it was teaming it down with rain I got to wear this cute hat (stolen from a friend ;) 
Also, Thanks so much for all your deodorant help! I've tried the Sure's Maximum protect roll on which is so good even if I sometimes forget to put it on in the evening, yet doing so in the morning leaves you sweat free for 2 days just like it says! Although if you are doing any physical activity I would advise using it before then just incase :)

Hope you're all well and not too bummed out by the typical English weather!

rhea
xx

16 comments:

  1. love those jeans & they fit you so well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh the jeans are so lovely! and the hat is nice, haha you should try to keep it for as long as possible! ;)
    look forward to seeing your new hair x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, casual but cool! Im now following you!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a simple outfit, but so cute! i love the beanie too!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hat is fab, literally just found your blog and I'm so in love. You have such perfect style :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your Converse!!!
    Urszula

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amaznig! I love your style...also just read the below post and have to say i adore that colour nail varnish <3

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog and your style!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/
    ps. If you'd like we could follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit for running errands! I love your printed hat especially, you look so chic :)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm digging this chill look. :)

    www.coveredinthrift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool & simple outfit :)
    I've just come back from England & I'm very sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look, simple and chic :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the whole outfit :)
    What about following each other?
    xoxo
    Ele

    http://fashion-costume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! I love your style so much :)

    ReplyDelete