19.5.12

Love, Always

Special blog post today about a beautiful jewellery boutique called Love, Always 
Love, Always started as an outlook for people that have been bullied and all who are against it. Every month 10% of all profits are donated to a different anti-bullying organisation which I think is a great aspect to have and be part of. 


When speaking to the owner of the boutique, Stephanie Diaz, she described her decisions on choosing the brands that are also part of the boutique:


I chose Dogeared because I think it goes really well with the message I'm trying to spread. Dogeared is a feel good and do good brand, which is exactly what Love, Always is. Gina Stewart Cox is an amazing jewelry line, based out of London and is extremely popular throughout the UK. I feel that her jewelry is something new that you don't see everyday. As well as this, every piece of jewelry purchased helps the Elephant Conservation Network. 
I recently just added another brand called Chibi Jewels. Chibi had beautiful jewelry pieces created with extreme originality. The pieces resemble some what of a Native American theme with a modern twists. I love helping and giving back at the same time as picking fashionable jewelry for others to wear. I have been able to channel my two favorite things (fashion and helping others) into one giant thing. 


AND if that hasn't made you fall in love with the boutique....


Love, Always have decided to give anyone who comes on Leather Clouds 10% off when you enter code LOYAL at the check out !


I wanted to show you guys my favourite 5 from the site and leave you to then take a look for yourselves;







I would love to see your favourites and thoughts so don't hesitate to leave a comment,

love, always ;)
rhea
xx

20 comments:

  1. great bracelets, i really love themmmm!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! :)
    and great blog, it would be nice if you visit my blog too :)
    ttcybeauty.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...not only is the jewellery so stunning but the cause is so great! I don't think enough people pay attention to this issue.

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I thought, so glad you like the jewellery as well :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. lovely bracelets with a great cause! very nice post :)

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning jewelry and great colours!

    XO Jules
    http://www.stylebyjules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jewellery looks really amazing! great sharing I'm definitely going to check out the shop :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looked at your blog and you have amazing style, already followed you :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. Thanks for your comment, of course I'd like to follow each other! I am already following you now on Google Friend Connect, would you do the same for me?

    Xo Jules
    http://www.stylebyjules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful concept :) And pretty beautiful jewellery too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really do like these, they're so classy, chic, & totally feminine and delicate..they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful, love their simplicity :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the simplicity..soo beautiful!

    Check out my beauty blog: http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful !!! The last one <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg! it`s so cute thing *-* i find your blog sooo lovely and interesting!

    love

    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. such lovely pieces! thanks for introducing :)
    www.invalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete