23.2.12

*inspiration

Photobucket















Thought this would be a good idea to share with you, didn't want to make it too long because otherwise this post would never end! I've become really obsessed with DIY blogs and love the whole renewing vintage finds or charity shop pieces into modern outfits. Just means you have to use your mind a bit more while out shopping and not go down the easy route into the highstreet stores. My favourite DIY blog atm is A pair and a spare as she has the most amazing idea's and can make anything look gorgeous, just check out these posts and you'll see why: one, two, three and four... the list could go on!

Currently ill at home as I have a fever and am injured from a netball match yesterday, hope you guys are okay though. If you have any inspiration posts or some other ideas for DIY don't hesitate to comment and share :) love new ideas

rhea 
xx

p.s. Here's a cover of Goyte's Somebody that I used to know by Walk off the Earth. It's amazing, just listen and watch!


6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! I follow you now:) Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    www.adelinaalexander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, the follow doesn't seem to come up but checked out your blog and it's lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhea, I was your 12th follower, I made sure that I followed you. I tried again but it shows that I already follow you. I don't have photo on my follow maybe that's why u can't see me:) Anyway, thank you for your sweet words and for the follow
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely selection! I enjoyed this post very much, and I love your blog. Following!
    Besos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post!! Great selectios of pics!

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice image selection!xx
    http://megcz.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.facebook.com/Megczblogspotcouk

    ReplyDelete