15.1.12

prom dress





















So sorry that I haven't blogged in a while, just been consumed with revision for my GCSE Mocks but they end on Monday then goes back to the 'average' dose of homework -__- 

But anyway...
You'll probably of looked at this post thinking wow she's a bit early for prom! But my school prom is on the 3rd February (two days after my birthday ikr how rude!) which is ridiculously early but in their defence they say it means we aren't worrying about our prom dresses/dates during the time we are meant to be focused on our real GCSE's plus revision. Which granted does make sense, however means our photos cannot be taken outside in the gorgeous sun, instead inside at whichever friends house has the biggest hallway to fit us all! I found my dress in a 'boutique' along Fonthill Road market. They have many shops that sell dresses of the sort of flouncy and gyspy wedding style but luckily I found this gorgeous one and it was the last shop that my mum and I visited. As we had luckily found one so early we spent the rest of the day in London (: I managed to bag some KG Kurt Geiger shoes (click here to see them) from Selfridges and sorry but the photo doesn't do them justice! Yet I'll get you a better photo on the night. 

Hope you guys are all okay  
rhea 
x

p.s. went into the chair shop and thought this was awesome! its rocks slightly as well and is so comfortable plus looks like one of those chairs that would of won design awards!







No comments:

Post a Comment